Home / CORPORATE CULTURE / Company History
- Shanghai Tianhuan Material Technology Co., Ltd. was established in Shanghai and engaged in operation of electronic grade fiberglass roving, glass fabric and industrial grade glass fabric.
- Four subsidiaries: Chongqing Tianze Advanced Materials Co., Ltd., Chongqing Tianqin Material Co., Ltd., Shanghai Tianwei Fiberglass Co., Ltd. and Zhuhai Zhubo Electronic Material Co., Ltd.
- The wholly-owned subsidiary Chongqing Tianze Advanced Materials Co., Ltd. was established in Chongqing.
- The lines F01 and F02 were started successively for re-operation.
- CPIC purchased 60% equity of CPIC Abahsain Fiberglass W.L.L. and established CPIC (Bahrain) Fiberglass Co., Ltd.
- CPIC purchased AGY Shanghai Technology Co., Ltd. and established Shanghai Tianwei Fiberglass Co., Ltd.
- CPIC SteklovoloknoLLC was established.
- CPIC purchased 60% shares of Changzhou Hongfa Zongheng Advanced Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
- The tank furnace in CPIC Brasil Fibras de Vidro Ltda. was started for re-operation after cold repair.
- 2011 CPIC completed acquisition of Brazil Capivari Factory. CPIC Brasil Fibras de Vidro Ltda. was formally established, starting global strategic layout of CPIC.
- 2011 CPIC established Yuanjia (China) Mining Industry Co., Ltd. as one of shareholders, starting to extend the businesses to upstream of the industrial chain.
- Annual capacity reached up to 500,000 t.
- 80,000 t glass tank furnace at the line F10 was started and put into operation.
- The production line (F09) in No. 1 Branch Factory was established and started to mainly produce ECT products.
- The production line (C3B) in No. 1 Branch Factory was expanded and started.
- High-strength high-modulus environment friendly TM glass was produced.
- The second spun yarn production line (F07) at Changshou Base was started.
- Roving production line (F08) at Changshou Base was established.
- Fluoride-free boron-free environment friendly ECT glass was produced.
- Production line (F06) was started.
- The production line at Changshou Base (F04) was established and started to mainly produce electronic grade spun yarns and thermoplastic chopped strands.
- Carlyle Group made investment in CPIC.
- Production line (F05) was started.
- CPIC made investment to establish Chongqing Tianqin Material Co., Ltd. engaged in R&D, production and sales of glass fabric, starting to extend the businesses to downstream of the industrial chain.
- Production line (F03) was started. This was the world\'s largest ECR production line independently designed by CPIC and filled in the gap of China in \\\"\"ECR\\\"\" fiberglass.
- CPIC purchased Chongqing Fiberglass Factory.
- CPIC passed the certification on ISO1400 and OHSAS18001 systems
- Chongqing Tianwei New Materials Co., Ltd. was merged.
- A foundation was laid at Changshou Base.
- Production line (F02) was started.
- Production line (F01) was started.
- CPIC’s management organization entered new factory area in Zone B of Jianqiao Industrial Park.
- Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co., Ltd. became a shareholder of CPIC and held 21% equity.
- CPIC passed the certification on ISO9001 system.
- Chongqing Fiberglass Factory transferred such shares to Yuntianhua, and then Yuntianhua became the biggest shareholder of CPIC.
- CPIC was established, and Chongqing Fiberglass Factory held 70% shares.
- The first production line for fiberglass tank furnace with direct method in China was introduced.
- Chongqing Fiberglass Company was established.
- Chongqing Fiberglass Factory was put into operation.
- Chongqing Fiberglass Factory was established.
Corporate headquartersAdd：Jianqiao Industrial Park B,Dadukou District Chongqing,China
changshouAdd：Qixin Road No. 25，Economic and Technological Development Zone of Changshou District，Chongqing